Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fears

There are many bugs that scare me, but the one thing that I’m most scared of, are spiders. Just thinking about spiders gives me the shrivels. Seeing a spider slowly crawling up my wall just startles me, giving me goose bumps; I hate watching them crawling up my wall or on the ground finding a place to build a sticky, silk, thin, strong whitish and grayish web to trap all of the little insects that might be around for food. I don’t know why, but I can’t go near a spider at all. I am so scared that I might get bit and have a swollen red arm and discoloration around the bite where the venom was injected causing me to go to the doctors. Once I have spotted a spider I scream loudly telling my mom to kill it. As my mom walks up to it, the spider was a light brown in color but the body was small in size. It had eight long and really skinny legs; you can see it has more than two eyes that were staring right at you. As she was swinging her arm back, about to kill it, the spider freezes in one spot not moving a tiny bit, but as soon as she reaches out for it with her rolled up news paper ready to kill it, it quickly crawls away trying to get away. With one smack the spider smears all over the wall. As she hit the spider all you could hear was something popping and letting out a liquidy texture. All of its body parts are squirted everywhere on the wall leaving one small dirty mess. There is some blood and some white stuff and brown stuff smudged together on the wall. The spider’s legs are in different spots making them hard to find. The spider doesn’t even look like a spider anymore; it is just a big blob full of nasty colors now.

No comments: